Softener Water Plant
A water softener reduces the dissolved calcium, magnesium, and to some degree manganese and ferrous iron ion concentration in hard water. These “hardness ions” cause three major kinds of undesired effects.
Area of Application
- Home and Properties
- Garments Factories
- Textiles Factories
- Hotel, Resort & Hospital
- Public Community
- Boiler and Cooling Tower
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of SF
- Servicing and modification of SF
- Supply of Air blower, dosing pump etc.
- Supply of FRP/SS/MS Pressure Vessel
- Vessel filter Media (Sand, Gravel. Pebbles. Manganese, Activated Carbon, Cation Exchange Resin etc.)