Sewerage Treatment Plant – STP
Sewage treatment is a type of wastewater treatment which aims to remove contaminants from sewage to produce an effluent that is suitable to discharge to the surrounding environment or an intended reuse application, thereby preventing water pollution from raw sewage discharges.
Area of Application
- Garments Factories
- Textiles Factories
- Hotel, Resort & Hospital
- Public Community
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of STP
- Servicing and modification of STP
- Supply of Air blower, sludge pump, feed pump, Dosing pump etc.
- Supply of Air diffuser, MBBR media etc.
- Supply of Dosing Chemicals