Reverse Osmosis Plant – RO
Reverse osmosis is a common process to purify or desalinate contaminated water by forcing water through a membrane. Water produced by reverse osmosis may be used for a variety of purposes, including desalination, wastewater treatment, concentration of contaminants, and the reclamation of dissolved minerals.
Area of Application
- Home and Properties
- Garments Factories
- Textiles Factories
- Hotel, Resort & Hospital
- Public Community
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of DWP
- Servicing and modification of DWP
- Supply of Air blower, Dosing pump etc.
- Supply of FRP/SS/MS Pressure Vessel
- Vessel filter Media (Sand, Gravel. Pebbles. Manganese, Activated Carbon, Cation Exchange Resin etc.)
- RO Membrane, RO High Pressure Pump etc.
- UV System, UF System.