Rain Water Harvesting
Rain water harvesting is collection and storage of rain water that runs off from roof tops, parks, roads, open grounds, etc. This water run off can be either stored or recharged into the ground water.
Area of Application
- Garments Factories
- Textiles Factories
- Industries & Mega Project
- Hotel, Resort & Hospital
- Public Community (School, College & University)
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of Rain water Harvesting
- Servicing and modification of RWH
- Supply of Sediment Filter, Rain water Filter, Civil Work.