Drinking Water Treatment Plant
Drinking water treatment plants are used to remove particles and organisms that lead to diseases and protect the public’s welfare and supply pure drinkable water to the environment, people and living organisms.
Area of Application
- Home and Properties
- Garments Factories
- Textiles Factories
- Hotel, Resort & Hospital
- Public Community
- Rural Areas
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of DWP
- Servicing and modification of DWP
- Supply of Air blower, Dosing pump etc.
- Supply of FRP/SS/MS Pressure Vessel
- Vessel filter Media (Sand, Gravel. Pebbles. Manganese, Activated Carbon, Cation Exchange Resin etc.)
- RO Membrane, RO High Pressure Pump etc.
- UV System, UF System.