DM Water Plant
DM (demineralized) water plants are systems used to carry out industrial water treatment. To be more precise, the DM plant remove dissolved solids or minerals from process streams and feed water. These plants remove minerals using any one of the following procedures: Deionization.
Area of Application
- Lab, Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceuticals Etc.
Scope of Supply
- Design, drawing and erection of DM
- Servicing and modification of DM
- Supply of Air blower, dosing pump etc.
- Supply of FRP/SS/MS Pressure Vessel
- Vessel filter Media (Sand, Gravel. Pebbles. Manganese, Activated Carbon, Cation Exchange Resin, Anion Exchange Resin, Mixed Bed Resin etc.)